|Registration Category||Registration Fee|
|Author (Student)||450 USD|
|Author (Regular)||500 USD|
|Presenter Only||350 USD|
|Extra conference Journal Book||60 USD|
|Extra paper registration (per extra paper)||300 USD|
|Extra Page||50 USD per page|
|City Visit||100 USD|
1. Student Registration: Student fee is ONLY applicable for students who are FIRST authors. A student claiming a student registration must submit: a scanned copy of the students' ID card or a verification letter of the students' full-time status from the department head of the students' current institution or the students' supervisor. Current school year has to be included and clearly stated in the document. Student registrations are not applicable to postdoctoral fellows.
2. All registrations include: Conference kits (name badge, bag, certificate, conference program, souvenir), admission to all technical programs (keynote talks, parallel sessions for paper presentations, etc.), 2 times coffee breaks (Sep. 09), and lunch and dinner for the Sep.09. In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference must complete their registration individually.
3. One regular registration with one or more additional
papers has only one proceedings or journal.
4. For the
authors who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iran, please pay Euros.
5. If you would like to register the
conference and publish your paper as the reviewer, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Only Ph.D holder can apply).
6. For those listeners, who do not need to
submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to follow the
registration form and finish registration. Easy and quick! (Click)
7. Please send the required documents:1.)final paper; 2.)signed copyright form; 3.)filled registration form; 4.)payment proof to email@example.com to finish the registration.